Monday 6 December 2010

Rikochan’s HUGE clit

Hi everyone – I’m back and refreshed from a lovely winter break in Sweden….my goodness, that cold makes a girl’s nipples VERY perky lol.  But I digress – LOOK at this fabulous horny picture of one of my favourite ladies in fetish – Rikochan – the girl with a BIG clit who loves to squirt.  I’d love to wank her off – finger and thumb clamped round her swollen nub, rubbing the hood backwards and forwards until she squirts….I’m off to play with myself now just thinking about her!! Click on her clit to see Rikochan’s blog – clit-tastic…mmmm!!

Rikochan's Big Clit Squirt

Technorati Tags: ,,

1 comment:

Riko said...

Hey, it's Rikochan! What a great blog--I'm honored to be mentioned on it. Thanks so much! I'm going to write you guys up in my next Rikochan's Reads post.

xoxo

~Riko